- How to be notified when an employee has reached overtime during their shift
- How to be warned that an employee has gone into overtime
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select Overtime
- Under Positions Affected, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Position(s)
- Under Employee Work Hours Elapsed, input the total hours that is considered overtime
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
This alarm will assist your team with understanding which employees have one into overtime when working (clocked in).
The system will send an email with a list of employees who have been clocked in for x amount of hours based on what is inputted under Employee Work Hour Elapsed. Note, the Overtime alarm does not factor in breaks that are automatically deducted when calculating. For example, if you set the overtime alarm for 8 hours, it'll send out a list of employees who've been clocked in for at least 8 hours.
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.