- How to be notified when labour is costing more than our current sales
- How to be warned when the cost of labour goes over sales
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select Labour vs Sales Threshold
- Under Period Start Time, input the specific start time
- Under Period End Time, input the specific start time
- Under Threshold Percentage (5), input the specific %
- Under Positions, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Position(s)
- Under Revenue Centers, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Revenue Center(s)
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
This alarm will send you the current labour cost if it is higher than your current sales data. This will assist your team with determining if you need to send employees home or adjust the schedule for the day.
You have the option to set time frames of when the system should be looking at the labour cost and what specific Revenue Centers should be included for the sales data.
Note, the sales amount will be dependent if you have a POS integration or manually inputting sales.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.