- How to be notified when a new employee finishes digital onboarding
- How to be sent a notification when an employee completes all of their onboarding tasks
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select Onboarding Completion
- Under Positions Affected, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Position(s)
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
As soon as a new employee clicks submit to their onboarding, a notification will be sent to the Administrator via email.
The email notification will include the name of the employee, the email address associated with the new employee, and a link to access your Push account for you to review.
The email addresses are based on the information inputted under each Administrator Profile.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.
Pending Employees are part of digital employee onboarding that is part of our HR Add-On.
If you do not have this add on and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at email@example.com to connect you with the relevant team.