- How to be notified when a hr task's due date is approaching
- How to know which employees have not yet completed a HR Task thats due date is soon
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select HR Tasks
- Under Positions Affected, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Position(s)
- Under Notice Days, input the total number of days
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
Push recommends setting up this alarm to assist your team with knowing which employees have not yet completed a HR Task thats due date is approaching.
Currently there are three different types of HR Tasks, Reminder, Video, and Form.
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
If you wish to review multiple tasks that have not yet been completed, we recommend generating the Employee Tasks Report.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.