- How to be notified when an employee completes a HR Task
- How to know when an employee completes a form I assigned
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select HR Task Completion
- Under Positions Affected, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Position(s)
- Under Task Affected, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Task Preset(s)
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
Push recommends setting up this alarm to assist your team with knowing an employee completes a HR Task.
Currently there are three different types of HR Tasks, Reminder, Video, and Form.
For example, if you send an employee to sign an updated Social Medial Policy. As soon as it is signed and submitted, the Administrator will receive an email notification that lists the specific employees name and task.
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
If you wish to review multiple task completions by employees, we recommend generating the Employee Tasks Report.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.