- How to be notified when an employee has not clocked in after x amount of minutes of their scheduled shift
- How to be notified when an employee is late
- How to know when an employee has not shown up for work
- how to know when an employee hasn't clocked in for their start time
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select Employee Did Not Clock In
- Under Positions Affected, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Position(s)
- Under Minutes Since Scheduled, input x amount of minutes
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
This alarm will assist your team with understanding which employees are not clocking in for their shift in a timely manner.
This can assist your team with performance reviews and employee statistics. The system will send an email with a list of employees who have yet to clock in based on their scheduled shift.
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.