- How to be notified when an employee has their probationary date, date of hire, or birthday coming up
- How to be notified about a unique employee attribute
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select Employee Attribute Dates
- Under Positions Affected, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Position(s)
- Under Employee Attribute Dates, click the drop-down menu and select either: Probation Date, Date Of Hire, Birthday, or Unique Employee Attributes
- Under Notice Days, input the total number of days to be notified prior (i.e. 30 days prior to the Employees Hire Date)
- Under Employee Status, click the drop down menu and select either Active or Inactive
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
Employee attributes that are set up as a Date Type gives the option to create an Alarm for your team to be notified of its expiry. For example, if you are tracking a certificate (Serving It Right or Selling It Right), you can create a notification to ensure that your employee provides you with a new certificate prior to the expiry.
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.