- How to be notified about the current labour
- How to be sent a reminder to review the labour costs
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop-down menu and select Daily Labour Report
- Under Alarm Name, input the title of what you wish to call this alarm
- Under Send Every, click the drop-down menu and select either: 15 Mins, 30 Mins, Hour, or Day
- Under Labour Departments, click the white box and select the relevant Department(s)
- Under Days In The Past, click the white box and input the total number of days
- Under Send Time (Local), input the time you wish for the alarm to be sent
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop-down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
This alarm will send you the current labour information from the labour Hours Report based on the information set above. You have the option to be notified every 15 Mins, 30 Mins, Hour, or Day to best assist you with understanding your labour costs.
The Labour Hours Report shows you how many hours have been worked and is organized by employee position. This is great for calculating tips, but this also considers off-run hours. If you adjust after a pay period, the hours will vary.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.