- My employee's updated their availability, and I can't see it.
- Why isn't employee availability showing up?
- Push Web App
There are some reasons why an employee's availability might not appear on the scheduler.
- Employee Start Date: If the employee's start date is in the future, they will appear on the Scheduler on that date, which is why you cannot see their availability. You can move the weeks forward using the arrow in the top left of the Scheduler. You can also update the position's start date under the Salary section of the employee's profile.
- Availability Start Date: When the employee submitted their weekly availability, the start date of the availability was set for the future. This article, How To Update Weekly Availability For An Employee, discusses how to update the employee's availability.
- Schedule Filters: Another common reason you cannot see an employee's availability is that the Scheduler's filter for availability to appear has been disabled. Using this article, How To Filter The Scheduler, walks through how to reenable the availability on the schedule.
- Unapproved Availability: An employee's availability will only appear if the manager approves the availability. This article on How To Approve Or Reject Shift Approvals On A Desktop has detailed steps for approving weekly availability.
- Unsubmitted Availability: An employee needs to submit their availability, and a manager has to approve it before it will appear on the Scheduler. How To Submit Your Weekly Availability On The Push Employee App.
Team administrators will need to have the correct Scheduler permissions to view availability. If the manager does not have the Update permission for the schedule, they cannot approve Shift Approvals.