- I set up a new policy, and my employee is not accruing a balance.
- I have a sick time policy that is not accruing correctly; why is it not?
- Push Web App
There are five main reasons why an employee will not accrue a balance in Push.
- Accruel Percentage: In the situation that the Accruel Percentage is set to 0%, then the employees will no longer accrue a balance under the policy.
- Accruel Presets: Review the Accrual Presets selected under the policy when no presets, are selected, or incorrect presets are picked; this can impact the accrual process.
- Max Annual Acvcrul Hours: If the Max Annual Accrual Hours are set to 0, then the employee will not accrue any balance.
- Balance Enrollment: There are two situations where balance enrollment will impact an employee accruing balance:
- The first is if the employee was added to the policy and payroll or an off-run has not been processed.
- The second is the employee was removed from the policy and no longer accrues a balance under that policy; adding the employee back to the balance will correct this.
- Processed Payroll: Leave Management in Push is contingent on processing payroll. If payroll is not processed, then Push will not accrue anything for the employee under the policy.
If you need clarity on what presets to include, we recommend contacting Labour Standards, who are best equipped to answer these questions.