- How to change the time that my Administrators Push account automatically logs out
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Security Settings
- Under Session Timeout, click the box and input the total minutes
- Once done, click Update Settings
The defaults for Push accounts is 30 minutes, we do not recommend setting this over 60 minutes to ensure the security of your Administrators accounts are maintained.
The changes made under Security Settings will impact all Team and Super Administrators.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to Security Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.