- How to allow Team Administrators to manage group channels in Push Chat
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right-hand corner
- In the drop-down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left-hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click the Pencil Icon under Edit that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Chat
- Check/Uncheck the box that corresponds with Add and Remove Users From Channels
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
Team members, given the permission above, will have the ability to manage group conversations and prevent harassment amongst employee chats or information that is not appropriate for the workplace group.
Please note that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permission to Create and Update Channels and Create Team Admins can make changes.
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you wish for your Company account to access Push's Chat functionality, please have a Super Administrator contact Push Support.