- How to send a direct message to my team member through Push
- Push Employee App or Push Manager App
- Open the Push Employee or Manager App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner, tap the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, tap Chat
- In the top right-hand corner, tap the Pencil icon
- Under Create Chat: To, tap Type A Name and input the specific name of another Employee(s) or scroll and tap the Circle icon that corresponds with the specific Employee(s)
- Once done, tap Chatting
- Tap Send A Message, and input the content of your message
- Once done, tap the right-facing arrow icon
Create real-time conversations through our instant messaging platform from our mobile apps!
Note that Push Chat is exclusive to our Premium Subscription. If you do not see Chat listed in your drop-down menu, your team does not have access to this feature.
If you are an employee, please get in touch with your direct employer/manager for any questions.
If you are a Super Administrator, please get in touch with Push Support if you wish for your Company account to have access to Push's Chat functionality.
- How To Edit A Sent Message In Push Chat
- How To Delete A Sent Message In Push Chat
- How To React To A Message In Push Chat
- How To Reply To A Message In Push Chat