- I inputted an employees SIN into an Employee Profile, but no Work Permit pop up appeared?
- Push Web App
The Work Permit Fields only appear if the following criteria is met:
- The Push account must be Canadian, currently this feature is not available to our US clients
- The Push account must have the HR Add On and be on either the Starter, Pro, or Premium Subscription. If the account does not have the HR Add On, the fields will not populate.
- The employees SIN must be associated with a work permit. Employees that have SINs that are not associated with a work permit, will not have these fields pop up.
This will be available when employees are being manually created by an Administrator or when an employee completes the digital employee onboarding.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.
Please note, only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to view/update SIN Information under Employee Setup for specific Groups will be able to make changes.
- How To Add/Update An Employees Work Permit Expiration
- How To Setup An Alarm For When An Employees Work Permit Expires
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To View/Update An Employees Work Permit