- How to set up notification for work permit expiration
- How to be notified of when an employee's work permit expires
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop down menu and select Employee Work Permit Expiration
- Under Notice Days, input the total number of days
- Under Employee Status, click the drop down menu and select either Active or Inactive
- Under Recipients Email List, click the drop down menu and select the specific Administrators/Emails
- Once done, click Submit
Please note that this feature is currently only available to our Canadian clients at this time.
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
The system will send an email notifying Administrators of when the Work Permit expires. This information will be based on the information inputted above in an Employees Profile and the number of Notice Days set in the Alarm.
The email addresses are based on the information inputted under each Administrator Profile.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.
The Work Permit Expiration feature is currently available on the Starter, Pro, and Premium Subscription with the HR Add On.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.
- How To Add/Update An Employees Work Permit Expiration
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To View/Update An Employees Work Permit