- What does Enforce Violation mean?
- What do Minimum Hours mean?
- What does Maximum Hous mean
- Push Web App
Under Break Setup there are a few different options you can use when setting up breaks which this article will explain
- Duration: How long is the break for
- Paid: Is the break paid or unpaid
- Minimum Hours: What is the minimum number of hours the employee needs to work in order to take this break
- Maximum Hours: What is the latest time an employee can take this break
- Enforce Duration: If this is checked off, then employees are not able to come back from their break early, but if it is unchecked an employee can come back whenever they want.
- Waiver: Enable a break waiver where employees can waive their break so you don't need to pay any penalties.
- Positions: The positions that will be able to select this break when they clock out for their break
Only Super Administrators will have the ability to set up breaks in Push.