Push Operations is excited to announce our new and improved support portal. As we continue to grow, our team is committed to continuously providing the best customer support to you and your team.
Benefits of our new support desk include:
- A New Help and Support Page
On one platform, we've added every tip and trick that we could come up with to make Push easy for you. The goal is to give you instant answers. Here, you'll find steps on things like how to approve clock entries, find reports, or update salaries.
- Stronger Customer Communication
Our team is working on improving our communication with our clients. Our new support portal allows us to centralize all our documents, update past and present features, and create a space for you to come back and review new changes!
- Customer Support Ticketing Tools
We've introduced a support ticketing tool to better manage and scale customer requests. You will now be able to submit a request directly from our support portal. At the top of the screen, select "Submit a Request." You can create your own tickets, and track the progress of your request. But first, you need to create an account on Push Operations Support!
To create an account:
- Go to support.pushoperations.com and select sign in at the top right hand of the screen. - - Once the page loads, select "Sign up" on the bottom left corner, OR if you have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org within the last two months, select "Get a Password."
- Follow the prompts and once you've logged in, you can submit a request!
With the introduction and implementation of our new customer support tool, our team aims to provide better customer service to address and resolve issues faster. Our goal is always to improve your customer service experience.
We'd love to hear your feedback - if you run into any issues, or have any further questions, please contact our team at email@example.com.