- When does my payroll need to be approved?
- How do I figure out when I need to process my payroll to ensure the payday is maintained?
- I missed my cut off to run payroll, what do I do now?
- Push Web App
The submission date for your payroll is 3 business days before your pay date at 3pm PST.
If you are running late or cannot make the cut-off date, please contact Push Support at email@example.com and title the email Late Payroll Submission and provide the Company name.
Once we are notified that the payroll may be late, we will reach out to our Payments Team for more information.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Run Payroll will be able to request an extension.
- How to Run Payroll
- How to Manually Add Earnings / Deductions
- How To Request A Payroll To Be Unapproved
Please sign in to leave a comment.