In the Message Centre, you have the capabilities to send mass messages to employees, or clock-in reminders. Below you’ll find instructions on how to navigate the Message Centre.
Here are the steps to view messages on your desktop:
- Go to the Employee tab
- Select the “Messages” on the left hand navigation bar.
- This will bring you to your inbox as a manager.
- To open a message, select the subject name.
- To send a message, select the “Compose” button.
- Select the delivery method – employees will receive this message either in their email or through SMS text message.
If you select email, the message will be sent via the email the employee has on Push. If you select SMS, the message will be sent via text. Both messages will also be found in Push's Message Centre.
If you send a SMS message, the recipient can only reply via the Message Centre. The message is sent via an automated phone number. If they reply to the text, you will not receive the message.
- You may choose to set a notification for employees when clocking in on a tablet, or when they log into their Push account.
For example: you can set up a recurring pop up message for employees to take a paid break each shift. For more information on tablet pop-up notifications, click here.
- If you are sending an email, you also have the option to attach a file. Please note: The maximum file size is 16MB.
- You also have the option to send a message to select departments, administrators, positions or select employees.
- Once you’ve completed your message, select “Send”.
- Please note: you also have the ability to turn off the function of allowing employees to compose messages. Only Super Administrators will have this ability via the Company Setup page.
Instead of sending an individual message, you can also post a message on the message board, found on the left hand navigation bar. These can be viewed and posted by everyone.*Please note: there is no notification setting for this feature.