- How to update an employees rate of pay
- How to adjust an employees hourly rate
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, select the appropriate Employee List: Active, Pending, On Leave, or Inactive
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the specific employee
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Salary or scroll down and click Add/Update Salary/Position under Salary and Position
- On the right side, click Add a New Rate
- Under Salary, input the new dollar amount
- Under Frequency, click the drop down menu and select either: Hourly, Monthly, Biweekly, Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Yearly, or Daily
- Under Start Date, input the new date
- Under Hours in __ Period, input the total hours if applicable
- Once completed, click Add A New Salary Rate
If you are changing an hourly employee to a salaried employee and the start date is in the middle of a pay period, you must Prorate the employee's salary. If you add a new rate for salaried employees in the middle of a pay period, make sure to Prorate the employee's salary.
Please don't use the Pencil Icon under the Edit Column to change the current rate of pay to a new rate. This button is only used for adjusting a position's start and end date or adjusting errors of the employee's current wage (Example: If an employee's wage was accidentally entered as $100/hr when it's supposed to be $10/hr). The start and End Date of two rates under the same position can not be the same as the system will calculate an average rate.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission can update Employee Salary Information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.