Employee ‘tasks’ refer to items such as certifications or forms that can be attached to employees. Here are the steps on how to set up reminder HR tasks:
- Select the “Employees” tab.
- Select “HR: Employee Tasks” on the left hand navigation bar.
- In order to add a task, you will first need to add it as a preset.
- To do so, select “Employee Tasks Presets” on the left hand navigation bar.
You can add a new task using the green button at the top of the page.
To edit an existing preset by selecting the pencil icon next to the task on the left. It will then add a task to the bottom of the list.
Once you have added the Task preset, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page, and select the task type.
The default is "Reminder," where you can set a HR Alarm to notify you and other administrators of this task's due date.
You will need to give the task a name, a description. Make sure you have checked off “employee visible” if you’d like the employee to see the task. Leave unchecked if this is a manager’s task that the employee should not see.
Select “Save” to save your changes.
- Next, you will need to assign an HR task to an employee. For detailed instructions, click here.
You can generate a report to compile employee tasks. Click here for more information.