Employee ‘tasks’ refer to items such as certifications or forms that can be attached to employees. Here are the steps on how to set up HR tasks:
- Select the “Employees” tab.
- Select “HR: Employee Tasks” on the left hand navigation bar.
- In order to add a task, you will first need to add it as a preset.
- To do so, select “Employee Tasks Presets” (red) on the left hand navigation.
- Simply type in the name of the task and select “Add” (yellow).
- Return to the main employee tasks page by selecting “Add/Update Tasks” on the left hand navigation bar.
From there, select the employee you would like to add the task for and select “Update Tasks”.
- Your preset will now appear on the dropdown. Select the task and add a due date or fill in the completion details if the task has been done.
- Select “Update Tasks” to save your changes.
You can generate a report to compile employee tasks. Click here for more information.