Here are the steps to set up your tablet:
- Press and hold the power button (located on the right) for a few seconds to turn on the tablet.
- Exit the screen to the blue screen
- Tap the screen 5 times for a password code to pop up
- Enter password: 6043757599
- You will be able to exit the app. Go to “System Settings”
- Select the Wifi network you would like to connect to and input password (if applicable). Please do not connect to a public or shared Wifi network. This may cause future connectivity issues when or if the connection drops.
- For the other nearby Wifi networks that may appear, press down on the network name and select ‘Forget Network’ (if applicable) to prevent interference from other networks.
Troubleshooting: If the device does not connect to the Wi-Fi, reset the tablet by holding the power button (located on the right) to fully turn off the tablet, and holding the button again to turn the tablet back on. For further instructions, click here.