In the message centres, employees can send messages to each other, their managers and on the message board. Below you’ll find instructions on how to navigate the message centre.
Here are the steps to view messages on your desktop:
- Select the “Messages” tab.
- This will bring you to your inbox.
- To open a message, select the subject name.
- To send a message, select the “Compose” button.
- Select the delivery method – the employee will receive this message either in their email or through SMS text message.
If they select email, the message will be sent via the email that the sender has on Push, which will be also be visible to the recipient. If they select SMS, the recipient can only reply via the message centre. If they reply to the text, the original sender will not receive the message.
- They may choose to send a message to select departments, administrators, positions or select employees.
- Compile your message and if adding web links, ensure that the link includes http or https. Please note: the links will only be clickable on the messages viewed on a desktop / on the web application, not the employee or manager apps.
- Once you’ve completed your message, select “Send”.
Instead of sending an individual message, employees can also post a message on the message board, found on the left hand navigation bar. These can be viewed and posted by everyone. *Please note: there is no notification setting for this feature