Here are the steps to submit your availability via desktop.
- Select the “My Schedule” tab.
- Select “My Availability” on the left hand navigation bar.
- Select the number of days per week you are available to work, as well as which days and times you are available.
- Fill in the “New Availability Effective Start Date.” This will be the date that your availability with be in effect.
- Select “Submit for Approval” to save your changes.
Below the main availability section, you can view and add custom availability and request time off. Custom availability refers to time-off requests and one-time situations when you are available.
For example: You are usually scheduled to work 9am-5pm on Fridays, but you have an exam from 10:30am to 12:30pm. You still want to work that day, so instead of booking the day off, you will submit a custom availability.
- To add custom availability or request time off, start by selecting either “Available” or “Time Off” from the drop down and then filling in the appropriate fields.
- Select “Update Availability” to save your changes.