Here’s how you can release a shift from your phone using Push Operation’s mobile app .
- Select “My Schedule” under the drop down menu
- Select the shift with an arrow (>). The only shifts that you can release are the ones with an arrow. Shifts that have passed or have a company restricted time limit on when releases are allowed, will not have an arrow.
- Select “Releases” (at the top) and make sure you provide a reason for your shift release.
- Select “Release Shift” once complete.
- You will be prompted to confirm your release, select “Confirm Release.”
- On your schedule, it will say “Release Pending Pickup” for someone to pick up your shift.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift swap or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
- Once that’s confirmed, the final approval will be completed by your manager. You will receive a text confirming the approval.