Here’s how use Push Operations’ mobile to to pick up and confirm shift swaps from your phone:
- Go to the drop down menu and select “Shift Swaps.”
- Select “Swap Request” – which means someone wants to switch with you. Then click on the circle to confirm the swap and select “Accept.”
- Another screen will pop open to confirm the shift exchange. Select “Accept Swap.”
- At this given point, the shift will say “Awaiting on Manager’s Approval.”
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift swap or the receiver can cancel the swap – even if it’s pending manager approval.
- Once it’s approved, you will receive a text to confirm your manager’s approval and your schedule will be updated automatically.