Here are the steps to enter actual and forecasted sales into Push:
- Select the “Sales” tab. If your Push account is not integrated with your POS system, you will need to set up Revenue Centres. Click here for further information about POS integration & how to set up Revenue Centres.
- Scroll down to Sales Input. Here you can enter in the actual sales if you have not integrated your Push account with your POS system.
- Just under your actual sales, you can enter your Sales Forecast, scroll to “Sales Input (Forecast).” For a detailed video to walk you through the steps, click here.
- Numbers entered in Sales Input (Actual) will be shown in your Labor Cost and Sales Report.
Numbers entered in the Sales Input (Forecast) will be found on the Scheduler when the Cost filter is turned on. This number will be used to calculate the % against scheduled labor.
Total labor including fixed (salary) / total sales = labor vs sales %
$717.42 (red) / $5000 (yellow) = 14.35%
Please note: in the Sales tab, under the Total Summary Heading, the Total Labor and Sales (Forecast) field (right above the Revenue Center Summary) will auto-populate based on the forecasted sales number that you have entered and scheduled labor hours from the scheduler.
- The Labour $ (under the Forecast heading) will populate based on the budgeted schedule presets at the bottom of the page. Based on the preset, the $ will fall under the corresponding Revenue Center. For more information on the schedule presets budget, click here.
- Select “Save” at the bottom of the page to confirm your changes.