PLEASE NOTE: Only Super Administrators have access to adjust clock settings.
Here’s a video on how to update your clock settings with detailed instructions below:
- On the right hand side of the screen, select the drop down menu and click “Company Setup”.
- On the left hand navigation bar, Select “Clock Settings."
Here you can set the parameters for what counts as “On Time” as well as when you would like hours to require approval.
- The default settings are as follows:
- Any clock in/out 1 minute before or after the scheduled shift counts as “On Time”. Clocking in earlier than 1 minute before the shift starts will automatically push the clock in time to your schedule start time (Use Scheduled).
– Clocking in later than 1 minute after the shift starts will keep the clock in time (Use Clocked).
-Clocking out earlier than 1 minute before the shift ends will keep the clock out time (Use Clocked). Clocking out later than 1 minute after the shift ends will be flagged and sent to clock approvals for a manager to review.
- You may also choose additional items to be flagged. These settings will overrule the settings above.
- Here you can set options for break deductions.
- In the "Other Setting" box, you can turn off the photo capture feature by unchecking the box. And if you require mobile time attendance, please contact your account manager.
- You may also set up a "Automated Clock Out Setting" based on duration or time.
- Select “Update Clock Settings” to save your changes.