*Please note: once an administrator has been added to your account, Push cannot make any changes to Administrator permissions.
Here are the steps on how to edit an administrator's login information and permissions:
- After logging in, select your user button at the top right corner to bring a drop-down menu.
- Select “Company Setup”.
- On the left navigation bar, select “Administrators”. The first thing you’ll see are the current administrators and their capabilities.
- Select the pencil/edit icon to edit the employee
- This will take you to the settings page of the admin.
- Once you’ve selected/updated/edited their settings, scroll to the bottom and click “Update”.
- The page will refresh and go back to “Administrators”