Push is organized using seven main tabs at the top of the page.
Once you click on a main tab, there will be a left hand navigation bar where you can access the various features and functions within that category.
- Scheduler: This is where you can schedule shifts and can make presets, blackout periods, and calendar events. This is also where you can view and approve/reject shift approvals.
- Employees: You can view and manage both active and inactive employees here. Work milestones and employee statistics can also be accessed from this tab.
- Timesheet: Typically nothing is actively added in the timesheet tab, but it is a good place to get an overview of the hours that will be used in payroll.
- Sales: You can use the Sales tab as a tool for labour budgeting and sales forecasting.
- Reports: This is where you can generate reports to gain insight on your business. Types of reports include labour cost reports, clock hour reports, and payroll reports.
- Run Payroll: Other than actually running payroll, you can also add earnings & deductions and view your invoices using the left hand navigation bar.
- Journal: Add comments in the journal to log notes from that day in the business. These can be compared to a summary that includes labour costs and the temperature that day.