Push is organized using seven main tabs at the top of the page. The tabs you are able to view are dependent on the permissions that are given to you by a Super Administrator.
Once you click on a main tab, there will be a left hand navigation bar where you can access the various features and functions within that category.
- Scheduler: This is where you can schedule shifts and can make presets, blackout periods, and calendar events. This is also where you can view and approve/reject shift approvals.
- Employees: You can view and manage both active and inactive employees here. Work milestones and employee statistics can also be accessed from this tab.
- Timesheet: Typically nothing is actively added in the timesheet tab, but it is a good place to get an overview of the hours that will be used in payroll.
- Sales: You can use the Sales tab as a tool for labour budgeting and sales forecasting.
- Reports: This is where you can generate reports to gain insight on your business. Types of reports include labour cost reports, clock hour reports, and payroll reports.
- Run Payroll: Other than actually running payroll, you can also add earnings & deductions and view your invoices using the left hand navigation bar.
- Logbook: Add comments/notes in the Logbook from that day in the business. These can be compared to a summary that includes labour costs and forecasts for that day.