*Please note: Profit Centres are only available to select locations.
Sales forecasts will be generated only when you select the recalculate button. This will help avoid any manual updates being overridden by new sales forecasts coming through. At the beginning of the week, no sales forecast will be generated until you calculate the forecast.
Here are the steps on how to recalculate Profit Centre trends:
- Select the Scheduler Tab.
- On the top left hand side of the scheduler, go to Options and select PC Trends.
- You will see all $0 sales. You have an option to select “Re-calculate Weekly” (red). The sales forecasts and trends will be applied using the existing data Push has.
- If you wish to only generate sales forecast for one day, select the calculator icon (yellow).
As you move further along the week, we capture new sales data and if you wish to include those data points to the sales forecast, then the calculator icon is a good option.
- You may also manually enter sales forecast (blue) and Push will never override them unless you recalculate.
- Always remember to hit Save for any changes or adjustments you make.