Please note: only Super Admins have access to create Employee Groups.
Here are the steps to create an Employee Group:
- Select the “Employees” tab.
- Select “Employee Groups” on the left hand navigation bar.
- Here you can see the current groups and which employees are assigned to them.
- To add a group, select the type in the “Add a New Group” box and enter in the name.
- Select “Add Group” to save the changes.
Please note that positions and groups need to be the same. This is for admin purposes.
You have only created two groups: FOH & BOH. If a FOH manager needs to view the schedule of the chef, but he is under the BOH group, you will have to grant access to all BOH schedules. But having the name of positions the same as groups, you will have permissions to grant access to a single position/group vs. all of an entire group.