- How to Add Employee Groups
- How to add a new Employee Group
- Push Web App
- Click on the Employees tab
- Click on Employee Groups from the left hand navigation column
- Select the type either as a Group or Subgroup and enter in the desired name
- Select Add Group to save the changes
It is recommended that the positions and groups remain the same for administrative purposes.
For example: You have only created two groups: FOH & BOH.
If a FOH manager is required to view the schedule for the chef position and it is listed under the BOH group, the manager will need to be granted access to view all BOH schedules. Whereas, having the group named the same as the positions, the FOH manager would only need to be granted access to a single position/group versus an entire group.
Please note: Only Super Administrators have the ability to create Employee Groups.
Please sign in to leave a comment.