Removing an employee from the scheduler, is not the same as deactivating an employee. DO NOT deactivate an employee if they have not been paid their last pay check, as they will not get paid. However, you can remove an employee’s name from a position in the scheduler by setting an end date.
Here are the steps to remove an employee from the scheduler:
- Select the “Employee” tab at the top of the page.
- Find the Employee Name. You may use the search bar to do so.
- Once found, select the pencil icon to edit the employee’s profile. *See below
- Scroll down to “Salary and Position”, and select “Add/Update Salary”
- Select the pencil icon on the left side for the position(s) that you wish to set an end date.
- Uncheck the “Current” box under the end date column, and enter the terminated employee’s last day worked.
- Once finished, select “Update Rate”
After you have completed the above, the employee will no longer show in the scheduler starting the following week.