To reactivate an employee, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Click on the Inactive Employees List from the left hand navigation column.
- Using the search bar, type the employee's name that you would like to reactivate.
- Once employee has been located, select the arrow icon to reactivate the employee.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you want to activate the employee. Select "Yes".
- You will be prompted for a Re-hire date. Once you have selected the date, select "Submit" to complete the reactivation. This will automatically take you to the Active Employee list.
- From here, you will need to reactivate their position(s). However, for salaried employees you will need to go in manually and reactivate their positions.
- Find the Employee's Name. You may use the search bar to do so.
- Once found, select the pencil icon to edit the employee’s profile.
- Scroll down to “Salary and Position”, and select “Add/Update Salary”
- Look for the position(s) that you edit the end date for. Once you have found your desired position, click the pencil icon under the Edit column.
- Once the page loads, click the "Current" box, to re-activate the position.
- Once you have made your changes, select "Update Rate."
If you have accidentally deleted an employee from your Inactive Employee list, please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Support phone line.
Please note: The option to reactivate is dependent on your admin permissions. For further access, you will need to contact your Super Administrator.