Please note: only Super Admins have access to Scheduler Settings.
Scheduler settings are where Super Admins have the ability to adjust the scheduler to their needs. Below you’ll find steps to navigate the scheduler settings, along with features you can adjust.
Here are the steps to adjust the scheduler settings:
- Select the ‘Scheduler’ tab.
- Select ‘Scheduler Settings’ on the left hand navigation bar.
- Here you may choose your preferences for items on the scheduler.
If you choose to change the week start day. under “Week Start Day” choose your date and update settings at the bottom to save (see video below for more info).
If you choose to hide or show labels or presets, check or uncheck the “Show Position Names” and/or “Show Preset Labels.” Leave it blank if you wish to hide them; it will condense your shifts and increase the real estate (see video below for more info).You may also choose which managers receive shift approval requests and how these requests are received (email or SMS).
- Once finished, select “Update Settings” to save your changes.
With scheduler settings, you may set restrictions like minimum day notices for employee time-off requests, shift swaps and releases. Here are some videos to show you how to adjust other features like changing the start week, and adjusting preset labels:
- A. Changing the start of the week.
- B. Showing or hiding “Preset Labels” and “Position Names” inside shifts cells.