Here’s how to add retro pay or regular hours if hours were missed.
- Select the “Run Payroll” tab.
- Select “Earnings/Deductions” on the left hand navigation bar.
- Under the “Preset” dropdown, select “Retroactive Pay” if hours were missed from previous payroll or “Regular Hours” if hours were missing for the current period.
- Under the “Frequency” menu, select “One Time” and select the pay period date for the payout.
- Once you select the employee, the make sure you choose the correct Position to ensure the rate is correct.
- Enter in hours and select “Calculate Amount” which multiples the hours by the rate.
- If you have other employees to add for the same preset name, select Add Row.
- Once complete, select “Add Earnings/Deductions” to submit.